TERMS OF TRADE
Youth & Earth
Youth & Earth is the trading name of Empower3d Ltd having its registered office at Huckletree West, MediaWorks, 191 Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom, W12 7FP. registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies under number 09386707.
Youth & Earth contact details:
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.youthandearth.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. Youth & Earth has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.youthandearth.com website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, "Youth & Earth" means Empower3d Limited, trading as Youth & Earth, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Youth & Earth products which may be ordered on the www.youthandearth.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.youthandearth.com website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.youthandearth.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the [mainland] United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.youthandearth.com website, subject to availability.
2. Youth & Earth will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.youthandearth.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
UK Shipping Fee
Royal Mail or Yodel 4 Day tracked service - all orders below £50 are subject to a £4 shipping fee. all orders above £50, shipping costs will be wavered.
Overseas Shipping Fee
We currently only ship to EU and Zone 1 countries. Zone 2 countries on request
Zone 1 £14.00
1. Youth & Earth will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 7 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
2. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Youth & Earth on the www.youthandearth.com website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
(b) complete and submit the online order through your Youth & Earth account.
2. Youth & Earth reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Youth & Earth will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Youth & Earth has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Youth & Earth. The status of your order will be shown on your Youth & Earth account.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.youthandearth.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Youth & Earth for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express, or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure PayPal system, which uses the SSL "Secure Socket Layer" protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Youth & Earth will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Youth & Earth breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Youth & Earth is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Youth & Earth reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Youth & Earth will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Youth & Earth shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Youth & Earth may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Youth & Earth will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Youth & Earth cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Youth & Earth to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Youth & Earth for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Youth & Earth breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Youth & Earth for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 30 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Youth & Earth, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging
4. Youth & Earth will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.youthandearth.com website for UK & Ireland customers can be returned to Youth & Earth for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Youth & Earth will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to:
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Youth & Earth. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Youth & Earth will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Youth & Earth to process any refund or exchange. Please call +447572174740 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Youth & Earth staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Youth & Earth. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Youth & Earth is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Youth & Earth will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. Youth & Earth may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Youth & Earth only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Youth & Earth takes no action, this does not mean that Youth & Earth has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Youth & Earth in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Youth & Earth UK Limited.
3. The Terms of Trade and Frequently Asked Questions relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores. These can be accessed by selecting 'Shop Online' in the main menu, and choosing your region from the list that appears below.